National lure coursing championship (CACL)
Latvian sighthound club invites for season opening lure coursing competition on the 20th of June 2021, Jaunolaine, National (CACL) lure coursing championship.
Competition dogs will run for LV CACL, LV VCACL, CQL titles and best on the field winner prize.
The competition will take place according to the valid and approved LKKK lure coursing rules
published on kurti.lv. As well as taking into account the state of emergency established in the country, considering all prohibitions and restrictions regulated by the laws of the Republic of Latvia until the June 20th. Follow for all changes and news on the LKKK page / event on Facebook
, or on the club's official home page kurti.lv
Place of event
Alpine Dream, Melderu iela 1, Jaunolaine, Olaines pagasts, Latvija, LV-2127
Inese Bobkova, Liene Avotiņa
rezerves tiesnesis - Dzintra Staprēna (Latvia)
The organizers have rights to change the judges if necessary.
natural fieldTrack length:
Payment for competition
Participation fee is accepted only in cash on the competition day.
LKKK biedriem / LKKK members:
1st dog = 20 EUR
2nd dog = 18 EUR
3rd dog = 18 EUR
4th dog - for free (bezmaksas)*
5th-7th dog = 18 EUR
Ne LKKK biedriem / Not LKKK members:
1st dog = 25 EUR
2nd dog = 23 EUR
3rd dog = 23 EUR
4th dog - for free (bezmaksas)*
5th - 7th dog = 23 EUR
Discount is applied only for the one dog's owner.
Registration (online) is open on the 09th of June 2021 and will be closed on the 18th of June 2021.
Participants amount is limited!!!
You could also apply for a lure coursing licensing - By writing the application in a free form, indicating the dog - name, date of birth, sex, breed, owner. Attaching the LKKK / LKF membership card, as well as a payment order (making the payment to the account attached below) or a letter of guarantee written in a free form. Licensing fee for LKKK members is 17 EUR, for LKF members - 20 EUR. At
Registration and veterinarian control will start at
Runs will start at
in the morning
(time might be changed).
- Italian Sighthound (0 ♂ + 2 ♀)
- Saluki (1 ♂ + 0 ♀)
- Whippet (4 ♂ + 5 ♀)
- Rhodesian Ridgeback (0 ♂ + 2 ♀)
- Basenji (6 ♂ + 3 ♀)
1. To fulfill the requirements of the organizers;
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
2. Ensure that only healthy dogs enter the competition. Be sure to check the dog's nail length before the competition. If necessary, lock the overhead fingers.
3. Ensure that the dog is fasted for 6 hours prior to the competition.
4. From the moment of getting out of the vehicle until the end of the race, dogs are only to be escorted. It is strictly forbidden to use "Flex" type leashes during the race!
5. The dog must be intensively guided for at least five minutes before running. After running (walking or jogging) - until breathing and heart activity return to normal.
6. When running dogs, non-running dogs should be kept on short leashes or kept in cages, vehicles (with windows open in the summer or with air conditioner on). The owner or guide must ensure that their dogs do not endanger themselves or the running dogs.
7. If a leash dog (collapsed, non-collapsed) interferes with a running run and injures runaway dogs - the owner or handler of the escaped dog must compensate the owner (s) of the injured dog (s) for any material damage suffered.
8. A runaway dog is disqualified according to Lure Coursing Rules.
9. Photographers (who wish to be on the track) must coordinate their location with the organizer or judges.
10. It is forbidden to fly drones over the course to avoid disturbing the dogs.
11. The muzzles for the dogs must be in a suitable size and must not be technically damaged. Dogs with unsuitable muzzles will not be allowed to start.